Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Which judge do you idolize?

Our judges are certainly idols! I like 'em all,  they're all stars in their own unique way.  Let's take a gander...

Randy Jackson - "Don't stop believing, hold on to that feeeeeeling"

A young Randy Jackson-He looks a lot like the late Michael Jackson (pre-vitiligo)

Dude. YO. CHECK IT. So Dog, check out this picture and tell me that Randy Jackson isn't THE MAN!!! Killing it in the Journey days! Because Dawg, this is what it's about. This is hot! YO, DOG, I'm telling you, this guy is a cool dude....

Normal Randy picture. Very cool dude and of course, still my dog. Just to let you know, he is pointing at YOU. Make sure you vote, or J Lo will back-cheek your with her booty!



J LO-Her love don't cost a thing

Ok, now tilt your head to the right and ask yourself, what the hell is J Lo doing in this picture? The boots are intense, and is that a crotch grab I see?? As J Lo says after every performance, "amazing."


Really??? Wow. Well, here my friends, we have a concrete example of the disease Gluteus-Maximus-Giganticus... (WARNING... objects on computer screen are closer than they appear... !!!!!!)

In this picture, J Lo has just received a pedicure, and she is loving how smooth the bottom of her right foot is! No dead skin here people....AMAZING!



Steven Tyler- "Looking at you, I'm closing my eyes and it's a work of art, a thing of beauty... And I will finish that off with a double helping of ooh-yeah."

Steven is an interesting looking guy. Looks a mix between an orangutan, a budweiser frog, Boy George and Iggy Pop. Ridiculous combination, but the women sure do like him! And he is definitely an awesome judge.  Below we have a normal picture:

"I can tell you're on the money when the vein in your forehead pops."


Interesting facial expression... "Slap that baby on the ass and call me Christmas!"


Good 'ol orangutan with his trademark scream...

2 comments:

  1. That's some ASAMCITY gold right there...loved the description of the hybrid animal human that Steven Tyler is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steven of course! He's only apart of the greatest rock band to ever exist!!! STEVEN I LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete