Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Little Top 7 Action on 4/20!!!

And so another phenomenal night of performances....


Seacrests hair: straight forward with gel spiked up in the front.

Jacob's shiny silver suit was bought at Suit World on Broad St. It was pretty poor taste... See here:
 OOPS! My mistake... here he is:

Paul was back! Him, his knee (with no knee brace) and his ugly ass jacket! See here:



Loved it when they were all talking about how annoying Scotty is with his microphone grip. See his goofy ass grip here:

 
Jimmy mentioned that America is getting complacent with Scotty's country every week. Jimmy is still wearing his sweet leather jacket.....see here:
 
He is right on the money...and trying to help him, but Scotty doesn't listen and continues to suck!!!! Scotty struts out in his baby gap pleather jacket. He just makes me feel awkward! Is he real? Sometimes I honestly can't tell if he is like animated or something... He's done... thank god! J lo expected more and Steven gave him some backhanded compliments (he wanted to smash the electric guitar stashed under the table over Scotty's head. And YO, Randy: SO CHECK IT SCOTTY....Get the hell off the stage and don't come back until you're singing your just got booted song.     Randy recently is practicing to become a Rabbi and now says OY!!! instead of YO!!
    James - Video clip: fellow idolers hating on James Scarf...(See James as a youngster here:


I actually think it's cool how it hangs! Lauren is in this clip a lot and obviously has a great personality, she is funny. What was with the crotch shot of scotty in this clip? Ew! But enough with Scotty! James' performance was pretty solid... I actually didn't like the start and thought his low notes were off.. but he stepped it up with that "Amazing" falsetto scream at the end... Of course J Lo said it was amazing too....
    Haley-She is a pretty little lady!
 
and I thought she did a really nice job. Randy liked the direction she went with Adele and I respect her for having the balls to choose a song that is currently popped off on the charts (April) But, while she was good, I feel like the judges liked the song choice more than the actual performance, which may not help her in the voting. But I don't see her being in the bottom 3.
    Jacob-poor guy is busy crying during his valuable time with accomplished producers trying to teach him how to get votes! But I don't wanna rip on him too much for it is unfortunate that his Father passed away when Jake was just a little guy... So Jacob chose Luther Vandross.... (Mom, you loved Luther! I remember listening to it in your car on the way to the shuttle at Merion school to FCS... sooo, did you like it?) Me neither! He steps on stage and screws up in the beginning!!! Looks over at the piano guy like it was his fault! You can't screw up like that this deep into the competition and expect to stick around... Jakob my friend, you've just gotten worse and worse every week and your confidence is obviously shattered, so no more alligator skin shoes Jacob... for you, tonight.. it's a pink Doc Marten boot:


    Casey-Pia's boy Mark Ballis likes him! I actually like Casey now too. Do you believe Scotty had the nerve to call Casey unusual? SO IS YOUR FACE SCOTTY! Everyone wearing the fake beard was hilarious.... Seacrest wearing it was priceless.
He sang one of my faves-Maroon 5-"Harder to breathe." I enjoyed Casey's performance! It sounded very similar to Adam Levine in the beginning but then Casey made it his own at the end and killed it. The judges and crowd loved it, it was a pretty nice job!
    Ryan makes fun of himself that he is not a man... interesting.
    Stefano - My little Puppy! (Joepsu)
 
So Stef's a ladies man? I buy it. Hey, you know what they say... big things come in small packages! I don't mind stefano much and sort of feel bad for him that he is in second to last every week but somehow sticks around! His song choice was terrible, and his hip movements/standing worm thing was a weak attempt at popping and locking. J lo said it was great, no amazing. Demotion. Stefano has got a seat reserved on the stool, but I think he'll stick around again.
        Lauren-my peach! She is a ball of joy in her video clip and it was funny seeing her fellow contestants make fun of her accent. I think lauren is certainly one of the best in the competition but was is with these song choices? I had no idea what she was singing but heard it was Miley Cyrus which Jimmy says she is better then... ????
 
I'm not sure bout that, but I do like Laur more than Miley, in a sister kind of way. In another way? Miley. The violinist in her performance was tubular! Jennifer and Randy want her to DO IT! Not pull back like they feel she did. She didn't belt out any impressive notes and challenge herself. Randy called it safe. I agree. But it was a pretty motivation critique, hinting at the a little foreshadowing of Possibly bottom 3 for laur? I hope not... Yall know I like her. but she needs to step it up!
 
    But YO. DUDE. DAWG!!!!!!!! (hadn't broke that out in a while) Fun night, looking forward to results tonight.
Bottom 3 prediction: Scotty, Jacob, Stefano....Jacob will hopefully get the boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment