Friday, April 1, 2011

Idolisms Results Show: 3/31/11

      So we start off the show with Ryan's hair still being brushed to the side, instead of spiked. Tonight, the show was a different format in terms of, instead of the top 11 performing as one big group, they broke off into duets and small groups to perform, and then received their results.
    First up was a duet with Scotty and Lauren. Two youngins! It was really pleasant. They sounded good together, and looked like a cute little couple! But Scotty still looks like Woody.... Lauren was definitely the better of the two. I liked it how they were made safe immediately though, they deserved it.
   Next up was a duet with Naima and Jacob. Is it me or did Naima's teeth look a little less XL chicklet like? They still looked pretty bad, but not as glaringly obvious. And Jacob just makes me laugh when he dances, he has fun out there. I thought Naima actually sang better than Jacob, but I still liked their interpretation of the song. So, after they performed, it was time for their results, and as expected and predicted by yours truly, Naima was in the bottom 3. Jacob to the couches, Naima to 1 of 3 hotseats.  Samitz: 1 for 1
    Fantasia came on the stage next to perform. First thing I noticed was the enormous diamond crystal bow ring that went across the top of her hand... Bling bling! Love her voice, it's quirky, unique and as J Lo butchers, "amazing!" And her hair? Incredible. I believe it's called the waterfall curl hairstyle? I want it.
    Next up was the babe trio. The 3 best looking women in the competition, Pia, Haley and Thia. Pia's booty is still enormous. J Lo's is still bigger. Pia sounded good as always and vocally dominated the other girls. Haley sounded weird singing a poppy song like this. She is made for Jazzy/bluesy/jopliny music, not Kelly Clarkson. Thia is a nice girl, but you could tell she was nervous she was gonna get the boot......
    Which she did! I believe I had said Thia would probably be singing Elton with tears in her eyes. Didn't remember they don't get to sing anymore to redeem themselves because the judges used their save on Casey. But I'm counting it as another "I called it". Haley squeeked by because of her solid performance the other night, and Pia was Pia, with her big 'ol butt. Samitz: 2 for 2
    Next up, some video clips. I could relate to Jacob just chilllinnn' gettin' his pedi! "It's Jacob Time." Good stuff. And my poor lil' Lauren fell down the stairs! I was glad she didn't get hurt and could laugh about it.
     Next clip, Casey the drama queen turning bright red and seizuring, and then was that a doctor rubbing his back to calm him down?? Poor baby! He really needed a doctor for that... Casey = MVP to LVP
    Next was the foursome of guys, all playing their instrument, which was cool to see. But Stefano singing Paul McCartney just doesn't go together. He needs some 2gether or 98 Degrees. And Paul... this guy. Ohhh was I happy when he was in the bottom 3! Sure, stefano was expected to be in it and many people may have wanted that, but it's fantastic to see that America is signaling to Paul, "DUDE, YOU SUCK."
    The Jamie Foxx will.i.am duo was cool. I liked the choreography a lot and the drummer dude guys were awesome! I'd definitely go Rio in 3-D.
    So folks, we had our final 3: Paul, Thia, and Naima. Nice we got to knock off two, rather than the usual 1, but 3 would've been ideal.....And the boot goes to....: Thia and Naima. so essentially, I was on the money with my picks to go, thus cashing it in baby! RECO!! (Boiler Room)   
    So, that about wraps up our Idolisms for now. TGIF. Have a fantastic weekend! Until next time...

            Samitz... OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment