Monday, April 18, 2011

A letter my co-worker wrote to GOD

Dear God,
    I'm frustrated with America for voting off Pia.... But I'm also frustrated with you! How could you let that happen?? Did the power behind Pia's voice threaten you? And the worst part... before Paul? Let alone Stefano, Casey, Jacob and other Simpson's characters!
   Anyways, I ask of you, please guide me in the direction of being an avid idol watcher again! My power has been sapped from me with the loss of Pia, but I have confidence you will allow me to gain back my strength and will allow me to enjoy American Idol again. I'm also falling behind on my Andy Pandy's blog because I just can't muster the courage to follow idol anymore! Please God, allow me to muster the courage and become an avid idol watcher again..... Please
       Love,
Former Idolismer-hoping to become a current idolismer

1 comment: