Friday, February 10, 2012

Hollywood Night II: The Stage Dive

Hollywood Week in the world of Idolisms. Batter up:

        Awesome first two nights!  The solo night is great, the chance to pick out your contenders, the darkhorses, the people you want to kill. Last night was the group night. The group night is always entertaining. This is where you get to see the personalities of the contestants... Who is the dick? Who is the doormat? Who is a natural leader?

Who will be the next American Idol?  Sorry, I know..... corny as hell, but it's just gotta be asked.

       So in last nights show, as usual, we start off the night with a delicious Seacrest recount of last night's highlights...  In one part of the clip, we see 16 year old Simone Black singing (she had an unbelievable voice) and then she finishes up starts to answer a question from Randy, when all of a sudden.....

      Her knees started buckling and she starts losing her breath.........she starts breaking out into a sweat and is dizzily hobbling forward...She faints and falls off the stage! Whoa!!! Was this for real??? She literally passes out and takes a mean header off the stage! It was very creepy and sort of freaked me out.... quite the shocker!
      My heart goes out to Simone and I hope she's doing well now....... but am I a sicko if I rewinded my DVR over 10 times to watch it over and over again and see the reactions on the judges face??? I don't want you to think I'm a horrible person... I'm not the type of guy that laughs at someone getting hurt, but the shock value of this and the reactions on the judges face were priceless.

Here is a very solid iPhone camera snipe of their reactions:




Oh, what's that? You really want to see it now? No need to youtube it...

Simone Black takes a header!

In case the link doesn't work, I got your back:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_ByIIsIeeU

Have a great weekend and always stay tuned in to find out what's popping off in the world of Idolisms!



SAMITZ............out


No comments:

Post a Comment