Friday, February 24, 2012

Final Judgement…..PART II


It's the FINAL JUDGEMENT PART II!!!!

Adam Brock: Real cliffhanger… Would idol actually have a delay between episodes just to show a grown man crying and then not even make it? Of course he was gonna make it! Duh. But, he’s good too. The production staff aren’t idiots… They featured the hell out of Brock, which surely attracted a few extra potential voters. Though, I'm not so nuts.


Jeremy Fassano: I remember this guys audition… impressive as hell. Real dope falsetto! He reminds me of one of the vocalists in a Platinum Big Pun song. He’s got that big soft guy love and it emits through his voice. Also, his ear lobes are so soft and fluffy! They’re pillowy, and I bet they’re fuzzy too! Knew he’d make it, but I see him choking early on, although I’d like to see more of him.


Shannon Magran: This girl was an absolute lock. She’s 16, real pretty, and her voice kicks ass…. Teeny boppers are going to eat her up! Oh, and if she gets the boot, she may have a career in the WNBA (She’s listed at 6’6”, but she’s really more like 5’11”.) But I’m calling this one folks… We will absolutely be seeing her around for a while and I know I’ve said that, like, about everyone but I am extra confident on this one.
Am I going soft? NO!!!! I need to get mean again.


           
Remember what Steven Tyler said to her Dad??? HOT, HUMID AND HAPPENING…..Yeah! Just like your daughter! Hilarious, Steven. Really though! He’d a got his ass beat if he wasn’t a Hall of Fame Rockstar.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJLbHrHlHgk&feature=related

Now, I don’t want to talk much about the “BOOT CREW”, but I must acknowledge one;
(For the newbies to Idolisms that don’t that don’t understand the ‘boot’ references:  People that don’t make it, or eventually, people that get voted off….Got it?... I feel smart now!)
Let’s holler at a playa Scotty Dangerfield…. Even being the grandson of the late Rodney, and rocking a sick throwback COOGI sweater, he still got the boot...     
      

Skyler Lane: Cute little country singer girl. J Lo said she reminded her of Reba McIntyre, which I see too. But I don’t see her making it far. With girls like Bailey Brown and Chelsea in it, I see her as behind in the pack. Good for her though, I’m glad she made it because she seems like a nice person.


Here are some folks they didn't feature, but also made it:

Hallie Day



Chase Likens



Aaron Marcellus (one of my darkhorses. This dude is the truth)


DeAndre Brackinson: Love this guy! Kris Humphries little brother?  With long curly hair. For real though, I think this guy has a killer falsetto and is WELL deserving to make the top 24, and I strongly feel he’ll be around for possibly top 10 and probably better…. Because he looks like Kris Humphries. And Kris is NICE!!!! So is Dre…..on the mic that is. See Dre:

See Kris:


Last up: 3 teen bop gals, 2 teen bop guys:

Shelby
Arielle
Holly

Holly Cavanaugh makes it. I honestly don’t remember her much at all, and I was also rooting for Shelby to make it, who had the most touching story of the batch and I thought would bring in the most viewers and gather the most teeny bopper votes. Holly won’t go far.


Two boys: David and Eben

David Leathers Jr., Outspoken and confident, chiclet teeth, looks like the guy from Mad TV…. I blogged about him a couple weeks ago.. Ripped him up, but praised him on singing Celine Dion, and doing a great job…. But, Yo CHECK IT, dude is 17 years old and looks like he is 10! I was sick of him before he ever sang, I wanted no part, and poof.....he's gone.


Eben Frencewitz: Poss tribal? Not sure. But he was for sure the better of the two. More humble and legit. The dude Leathers is a cartoon. Premature as hell, dog! I’m happy with Eben but I don’t think he should go far. But if the teenies dig Beiber hairdo then he has a better chance than even the more talented contestants.

Well folks, That rounds out our top 24! Two very healthy nights in a row of results. Much more to come. The real deal begins next week! Get geared up now, it's gonna be a banger! Or as J LO's word of choice from last season, it's gonna be AMAZING!!!!

Picture me in Seacrest's shoes some day.........
Brilliant, mate!



SAMITZ..........out

No comments:

Post a Comment