Friday, March 2, 2012

The Top 10 is Revealed!

Last night our finalists were chosen. The top 10  and then 6 people were chosen to duke it out on the mic, in order to be one of three Wildcards.

Over 33 million votes the past 2 nights. 60% teenie boppers, 20% age 60 and over and 20% misc.


Seacrest’s Beard

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=f824f9e2ca&view=att&th=135d1d52aa34e98b&attid=0.0&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P9Kjb-mOtmSXtFE9ylKpXgb&sadet=1330665379219&sads=MeGWjaNTBdzNfKRo9e3CiBUiiFg&sadssc=1

His hair is so breath taking I can’t type. Tonight Ryan is rocking a husky 5 o’clock shadow that apparently took him 8 months to grow.

The Judges

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=f824f9e2ca&view=att&th=135d1d76c3751585&attid=0.0&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P9Kjb-mOtmSXtFE9ylKpXgb&sadet=1330665487621&sads=y9OFwWpVrJUI2T_1zYZ-yelyKTc

The judges look amazing! Randy styling with a checkered jacket and skinny tie. Steven goes with the cow tonight. J Lo is wearing an eel painted with clear nail polish.

The Arrival Of Jimmy
Whoa, he isn’t wearing his usual purple Baby GAP leather jacket! I was shocked! Though he still looks pretty creepy. But he is an acclaimed record exec and I definitely value what he has to say.


The Boot Crew:

Chase aka “Encino Man”
I'm sorry, you did not make the Top 10.

Brielle Von Hugel aka “The Staten Island Whore”
I'm sorry, you did not make the Top 10.

Eben Francewicz aka “Fake Baller Bieber”
I'm sorry, you did not make the Top 10.

Hallie Day aka “Miss Monroe”
I'm sorry, you did not make the Top 10.

Jen Hirsch aka “Hershey Squirts”
I'm sorry, you did not make the Top 10.

Reed Grimm aka “Schnozberries”
I'm sorry, you did not make the Top 10.

Aaron Marcellus aka “Duct Tape Killah”
I'm sorry, you did not make the Top 10.

Creighton Fraker aka “Rat’s Nest Mullet”
I'm sorry, you did not make the Top 10.

Adam Brock aka “Creative Director for CA (Crybabies Anonymous)”
Pittsburgh’s Adam Brock makes it to Top 24!
I'm sorry, you did not make the Top 10.

Haley Johnsen aka “The Full Package”
I'm sorry, you did not make the Top 10.

Chelsea Sorrell aka “County Crock Fun Bags”
I'm sorry, you did not make the Top 10.

Bailey Brown aka “Hooters McGavin”
I'm sorry, you did not make the Top 10.


OUR TOP 10

Elise Testone aka “Testies”


Heejun aka “Heejoon”


Skylar Lane aka “Reebs”

Shannon Magrane aka “Rebecca Lobo”

Josh Ledet aka “Breath Right Strip”

Phil Philips aka “Philly Philly”

Jessica Sanchez aka “Flappy Gums”

Holly Cavanaugh aka “Rhoto Child”





Jermaine Jones aka “Softie”

Colton Dixon aka “Euro Mullet”



Wild Card Picks



Erika Van Pelt aka “Van der Hole”

Deandre Backonsick aka “Kris Humphries"






Jeremy Rosado aka “Lobes Be Fizzle!”

So, there it is, Idolismers.... America has put together a very solid bunch. I'm very excited for this season and can't wait to see the contestants compete! Now it's time for the real game to begin and I'm going to be looking for bloodbaths from here on out.

Hang on tight and stay strapped in, because the world of IDOLISMS is on the verge of exploding! Who is in it to win it?  Be sure to follow IDOLISMS so you can be update on your isms!






SAMITZ................out



No comments:

Post a Comment