Friday, May 13, 2011

James Gets the Boot

America was stunned last night when Seacrest revealed that James Durbin would be leaving us. James got the boot? I was realll surprised, and pretty bummed too....I'll talk more about that later, but for now, here's how the rest of the show went:

        OK....... who the hell plays the piano in their panties?? You guessed it, Lady Gaga! She sang her unreleased song, the one that Haley sang the other week. Decent song, but I’m more of a Pokerface guy. Lady Gaga is pretty absurd in the outfits she chooses, but it is quite entertaining to watch a woman play the piano in a thong.
Look how friggin' weird this girl is!!!!! :

 Oh, and thank you to my loved ones that made me aware of my misspelling "SLEIGH" I meant “slay.” It appears I was hoping for an early Christmas, thinking of the reindeer and Santa’s sleigh..….Ok, so all you Idolismers out there, you guys SLAYED IT!!

Seacrest announces: Lauren Alaina….safe!          WINNING
Yes! Does this mean Bobby Hill will be in the bottom 3???

Is this the day we send Scotty home? Sure hope so…

 I'm a fan of the Ford commercials. Gotta love them! They’re colorful. The Focus looks like a cool car; but I’m very content with Pop's Cadillac (Throw Some D’s On That Bitch!)

         And then we have Mr. Iglesias........ Oh Enrique...... I always wonder why the hell it took him so long to remove his enormous mole… And his was real! (Unlike Gaga) But this hunk certainly looks like he’s been blending his Creatine and sipping his Ripped Fuel… Enrique is cut like a blender! And why the hell was he pouring protein shakes all over himself last night????

 Jordin Sparxx performance was on next and she looked slim, trim and sexy in her skimpy silver trenchcoat. And even better when she took it off, to reveal a skimpy, black and glittered dress, which reminded me of something a figure skater would wear. She performed the song "I Am Woman".... Oh yes you are!!!! See below:
 Jordin Sparxx Performance

Steven Tyler’s music video was pretty awesome with all the wild animals and the color transitions. Dude is still rockin’ and rollin’. Him slapping Five with the elephant was hilarious, and what a lucky guy to be able to be playing pattycake on Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger butt cheeks...................Did I mention the video is called It Feels So Good?   OH, YES IT DOES!!!!

     Haley Reinhart…safe! You Go Girl!
I was happy for her and like it that the ladies are still in it. Lauren has been consistent and sweet since the beginning and has done a good job of listening to the judges feedback to not hold back those high notes that we know all know she's got in her.
And I think everyone could agree that Haley is the unanimous MIP (Most Improved Player). She started off questionable top 24, would you believe that? She’s gotten better and better every week and every time she’s slipped up, she’s came back firing hard and achieved ultimate redemption. And it seems like she gets better looking every week. Either way, my attraction to her and her persistence in this show has moved her up on my totem pole, and while I love my peach Lauren, Halebop makes me fee like Hanson and want to MmmmBop.
     Omg guys. Scotty is safe…..GULP….. See below the ridiculousness Scotty's face brings to the table:
   So guys, James is gone. He was my fave to win it. And I thought he was the best contestant in the competition. (Haters welcome [AM]) He also is a family man and seems like a good person, and knowing what he has worked through in his life is incredible. So cool it was to see James in his element when performing. When he does, it looks like that's when he feels most comfortable, so I hope he continues to, Idol top 3 or not. Maybe he’s got some Daughtry in him?
     OK, time to flick Off on my sentimentality switch. While it is sad to see him go, we are finally down to our bottom 3! Over 4 months ago, whodathunk it’d be these 3? I knew Alaina was an immediate contender. Many of us liked Pia. In the beginning of the show, many liked Casey (that was short). There were voters out there that allowed Pitter patter kneecap Paul to stick around too long. I honestly thought Scotty was Woody, or Woody's son, or some other misshapen pixar chracter.

And for a while I wasn’t nuts about Haley (HS), until she started to step her game up.
       
           But America has voted, and our top 3 idol contestants are Lauren, Scotty and Haley. Job well done guys!

           And so it’s getting close to wrapping up… And do you know what next week’s show is going to be? Yeah, that’s right. It’s gon’ be a banger!! The usual.

So YO. dude…Check it.   DUDE…. Yo. Yo, yo. DUDE!!! Yo yo. YO! OK, So check it…………

“THESE KIDS ARE IN IT TO WIN IT!!!”


Samitz……….OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment